Cannabis-Infused Green Goddess Dressing
Green goddess dressing just got a little greener! The classic condiment comprises a medley fresh garden herbs and is great on salad, dipped with veggie sticks, or even dolloped onto a turkey burger.
We’ve elevated the recipe with the addition of cannabis infused oil & infused mayo. And, while the potency will depend on the strength of your infusion, we’ve designed this recipe to be low dose
* (approximately 4mg THC per tablespoon), though the results will depend on the potency of your infusion and can be adjusted accordingly.
Recipe: How to make cannabis infused green goddess dressing
How to make cannabis infused green goddess dressingCourse: Condiments
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy
- Yield: 2 cups green goddess dressing
- *Tips for Dosing Cannabis Infusions
- The potency of your infusions depends on many factors, from how long and hot it was cooked to the potency of your starting material. To test the potency of your finished product, try spreading ¼ or ½ teaspoon on a snack and see how that dose affects you after an hour. Decrease or increase dose as desired. You can then use this personalized “standard” dose as a baseline for your recipes.